- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cucumber, shredded (seeds removed)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Greek seasoning
- Red onion, sliced
- Additional chopped cucumber
- Tomatoes, chopped
- In a small bowl mix the Greek yogurt, shredded cucumber, minced garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken breasts with the Greek seasoning.
- Bake chicken for 20 minutes, or until fully cooked.
Recipe adapted from: keepingonpoint.com