Yield: 10 servings (3 Freestyle Points per serving)
- 1 (1.5 oz) box sugar free, fat free vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups skim milk
- 20 Nilla Wafers, reduced fat
- 1 ripe banana
- 10 tablespoons fat free Reddi Wip
- In a medium bowl mix together the instant pudding and skim milk. Whisk for 2 minutes, then let sit for 5 minutes to set.
- Cut banana into 20 slices.
- Layer the ingredients in the dessert cups. Put 1 Nilla Wafer in the bottom, and a couple tablespoons of pudding, another Nilla Wafer, 2 banana slices, and more pudding.
- I like to refrigerate mine for a couple hours so the cookie can get soft.
- Add a tablespoon of fat free Reddi Wip when it’s time to serve.
If you are using the 9×9 pan, add 10 Nilla wafers to the pan, half of the pudding, then add 10 more Nilla wafers and banana slices. Top it off with the other half of the pudding. Add Reddi Wip when it is time to serve.