- 10 oz angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes*
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced
- 2 pints blueberries
For the cream filling:
- 6 tbsp fat-free sweetened condensed milk (I used Borden Eagle)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (4 oz) package white chocolate or cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 12 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Whisk the condensed milk and water in a bowl.
- Whisk in the pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in the whipped topping.
- Arrange half of the cake in the bottom of a 14-cup trifle dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with a layer of blueberries.
- Spread half of the cream mixture over the blueberries and gently spread (I piped it using a plastic bag and cut the corner off).
- Top with a layer of strawberries.
- Layer the remaining cake cubes on top of the strawberries, then add more blueberries and top with the remaining cream mixture.
- Finish with the remaining strawberries and blueberries, arranging them in a pretty pattern.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one 1 hour.
Yield: 14 servings, Serving Size: 1 cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 8
- Points +: 4
- Calories: 169 calories
- Total Fat: 0.5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 103mg
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 16.5g
- Protein: 2.5g
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE