Delicious desserts don’t get much lighter or simpler than this easy 2-ingredient WW Pineapple Angel Food Cake.
- 1 box (1-step) angel food cake mix (I use Betty Crocker)
- 1 large can (about 20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the dry cake and the entire can of crushed pineapple with its juice. Stir well until all the dry mix is incorporated. (The mixture will get really foamy.)
- Pour the batter into a 9×13 pan. (DO NOT GREASE THE PAN.)
- Bake at 350F degrees for time specified on the box for size pan. When the sides pull away from pan and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, the cake is done. (About 30-40 minutes for a 9×13-inch pan.)
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
Nutritional Estimates per Serving (1/12th): 148 calories, 0 g fat, 35 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 3 g protein
4 WW PP, 5 WW SP
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …