Per serving: 6 SmartPoints; 7 PointsPlus
An easy yet scrumptious 3 Ingredient entrée.
- 12-16 chicken wings, do not thaw
- 1 can Coke
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce (we use Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- Turn Crockpot on low.
- Pour the can of coke into the crockpot.
- Place all of the chicken wings into the Coke.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Remove wings from Crockpot onto a baking pan covered with foil.
- Brush wings generously with BBQ sauce
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes, just until the BBQ is heated.
- Serve and enjoy!
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …