Whether it is a summer picnic or Christmas dinner, all year around, my family asks me to bring the macaroni and cheese. EVERYONE loves how rich and creamy it is!
Now this is some serious mac & cheese! For me, the more cheese the merrier, and this recipe hits just the right notes of cheesy goodness. It’s a wonderfully classic dish with a fun modern twist. Try it and it just may become your go-to mac & cheese!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 box elbow macaroni, 16 ounce
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c shredded muenster cheese
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 oz cubed processed cheese food (Velveeta)
- 1 1/2 chalf-and-half
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
How to Make 5 Cheese Macaroni
Open Second Page To Continue Reading