6sp or 4pp per serving
- 1-7.5oz package pillsbury biscuits (In the 4 value pack)
- 3 Tbsp icing sugar (confectionery sugar)
- 1 tsp melted butter
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp water
- 4 large apples, peeled and diced (I used granny smith but any apple will do)
- ½ Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- For the crumb topping
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix your icing sugar, 1 tsp melted butter and water together in a small bowl.
- Cut your 10 dough biscuits into 6 pieces each, dip all dough pieces into the icing and then spread into the bottom of your dish.
- Mix your diced apples with brown sugar and cinnamon, spoon apples over dough pieces.
- In a small bowl mix your white sugar and flour, stir in melted butter and mix until a crumble forms.
- Sprinkle crumble evenly over apples & dough.
- Bake in oven for approx 35 minutes, cut into 6 equal servings, optional to serve with some ice cream or cool whip.
- Nutritional info (not incl apples) per serving.. Calories 155..Fat 3.7g..Saturated fat 0g…Carbs 28.8g… Fiber 0.6g…Sugars 10.8g…Protein 2.7g