Yield: 16 oatmeal cups with yogurt (1 Freestyle point each)
- 1 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free, fat-free vanilla instant pudding powder
- Raspberries (or fruit of choice)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl add the quick oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix together.
In a separate bowl add the banana and mash it. To the same bowl add the egg, syrup, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, and skim milk. Mix together.
Add the quick oat mixture to the wet ingredients. Mix together.
Spray a mini muffin tin with no-stick cooking spray. Add 1 tablespoon of the oatmeal mixture and press the oatmeal in the center and along the sides, forming a cup. Repeat until you have 16 muffin cups.
Bake 8 minutes.
Let the muffins cool for 15 minutes.
In a small bowl mix together the yogurt, pudding powder and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Add the yogurt to the center of each oatmeal cup and top with fruit.