- This recipe boasts built-in portion control. (Thank us later.)
- Your banana bread levels are low, and you need to get banana bread in your mouth in the next five minutes.
- There’s that one last ripe banana in the fruit bowl that you need to eat before leaving for vacation.
- Pretend to get out of bed to go to the bathroom — but secretly slip into the kitchen, make two mugs of banana bread, and surprise your sweetheart with a delicious, no-mess breakfast in bed.
- You belong to a family of banana-phobes. (More banana bread for you, we say — but while you may need banana bread, you may not need an entire loaf of banana bread sitting on the counter calling out to you like, “Eat me!”)
- Solo sweet tooth? We know how frustratingly few single-serving recipes for baked goodies there are out there.
- No oven? No problem!
- You love our Nutella mug cake and eggless chocolate mug cake — and you just need more microwave mug cake recipes in your life.
Open Next Button Bellow for Full Recipe…