Yields: 12 muffins | Serving Size: 1 muffin | Calories: 185 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 134mg | Carbohydrates: 27g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Protein: 5g | SmartPoints: 7
- 1 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups peeled and grated carrots
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease your muffin tins. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and ginger in bowl. In another bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Slowly mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the you can poke them with a toothpick and it comes out clean. Cool before serving.