- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp chili powder, or to taste
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- Prep 10 min Cook 10 min Ready 20 min
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a bowl.
- Add cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and toss well to coat.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread cauliflower on sheet and bake until tender, about 10 minutes, stirring once during baking.
Per serving: 1 SmartPoints; 0 PointsPlus; 0 POINTS (old)
Source: Food.com & Kitchme.
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE