- olive oil spray
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 pounds 93% lean ground turkey
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh cremini mushrooms
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 oz chopped fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1- 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spray a small nonstick skillet with cooking olive oil spray over medium heat and saute shallot until golden, about 2 to 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- Combine the glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, mushrooms, shallot, breadcrumbs, ketchup, egg, salt and marjoram. Mix with your hands until well blended. Place on a 12- x 16-inch piece of parchment paper and pat firmly into a 10- x 12-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly over ground turkey followed by the spinach. Roll up jelly roll-style, starting from the short end, by lifting wax paper and removing the paper as you roll. Seal ends well. Place seam-side down in prepared baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes. Remove from oven, brush the sauce over roll, and return to oven 10 to 15 minutes, or until no pink remains. Remove from oven and allow to stand 10 minutes. Slice into 16 slices and serve.
Yield: 8 Servings, Serving Size: 2 slices
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 7
- Points +:
- Calories: 292 calories
- Total Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 747mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 30g