- 4 tostada shells
- 2 cups shredded boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 slices of center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- Lettuce, chopped
- Green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 16 oz. fat-free sour cream
- 1 packet of ranch dip seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl mix together the fat-free sour cream and ranch dip seasoning. Set aside.
- Put the tostada shells on a baking sheet. Add the chicken and cheese to each one.
- Place in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Add the lettuce, green onion, bacon and ranch sauce.