- Preheat oven to 400 F (175 degrees C). Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange tortillas on prepared baking sheet, spray with cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt. Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange tortillas in the bottom and up the sides of 4 salad bowls. Place 1/4 of lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, and cheese in each bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, salsa, cumin, and hot pepper sauce. Drizzle about 3 tablespoons dressing over each salad.
- Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 8 PointsPlus; 6 POINTS (old)
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 285||Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||19%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com