- Pillsbury Sugar Free Yellow Cake Mix, 1 box
- 8 oz. fat free Cool Whip
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup powder sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, Cool Whip and egg. Mix together until well blended.
- Put powder sugar in a bowl.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Use a cookie scoop to get a ball of dough, then drop it into the powder sugar. Roll the dough around the sugar, then place onto the baking sheet.
- Repeat until you have 24 cookies.
- Bake cookies 9-13 minutes.
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE