- 24 oz (1 1/2) lbs chicken breast
- 14.4 oz can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 oz frozen corn
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 14.4 oz can fat free chicken broth
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (to taste)
- salt to taste
- Combine chicken broth, beans (drained), corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt in the crock pot.
- Season chicken breast with salt and lay on top.
- Cook on low for 8 – 10 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in. Adjust salt and seasoning to taste.
- Serve over rice or tortillas and with your favorite toppings.
- Cook high pressure 25 minutes, quick or natural release.
Yield: 8 servings, Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 0
- Points +: 5
- Calories: 183 calories
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 62.5mg
- Sodium: 557.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Sugar: 3.5g
- Protein: 24g