- 16oz reduced fat sour cream
- 8oz light onion & chive cream cheese
- 2c fat free cheddar cheese,shredded
- 1c xtra lean ham (5%) diced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- loaf of round bread and cleaned out to use as a bowl.
- Dice up ham and mix all ingrediants together.
- Bake in bread bowl for 1 hour at 350 degrees. wrap it in tin foil when baking.
Serve with the insides of the bread bowl and reduced fat wheat thins.
- Makes 24 Servings, 2 Points+ per serving, 3 WW SPper serving
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Open Next Button Bellow for Full Recipe…