If you love fried chicken this is an easy oven baked method that’s delicious! Great for the family and very tasty!
Easy Oven Fried Chicken
Servings 4 servings
Cook Time 1 hour
* 1 lb Chicken with bones
* 1/3 cup Bisquick
* 1 tsp Salt and pepper to taste
* 1/8 tsp paprika
* 1/4 tsp hot sauce Optional
* 2 tbsp butter
1. Melt the butter in the baking dish
2. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients and coat each piece of chicken and place in the baking dish with the melted butter. Add a dash of hot sauce (optional).
3. Bake in a preheated oven to 425 F. Bake each side for 30 minutes.