- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or another artificial sweetener
- 6 oz. raspberries
- In a small bowl mix together the yogurt, vanilla extract and Splenda.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a toothpick and dip a raspberry into the yogurt mixture, then place on the baking sheet. Repeat with all of the raspberries.
- Freeze for 1 hour, then enjoy!
0 Weight Watchers Freestyle points
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE
Recipe adapted from : https://keepingonpoint.com/2018/08/29/frozen-yogurt-covered-raspberries-weight-watchers/