- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup of uncooked quick oats*
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray or use a Silpat.
- Combine the mashed bananas and oats in a bowl.
- Fold in the walnuts and place a tablespoon of each on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes. Makes 16 cookies.
*Use gluten free oats such as Bob’s Red Mill quick oats to make them gluten free.
Yield: 8 servings, Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 3
- Points +: 2
- Calories: 93 calories
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 0.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 4.5g
- Protein: 2g
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE