- ¾ cup white whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons bakin powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar until well combined.
- In another bowl beat the egg well, then add the milk and melted butter. Mix until well blended.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cornmeal mixture. Stir just until mixed.
- Pour into greased slow cooker. Or if you only have a large slow cooker, pour into a greased baking pan and place the pan inside your slow cooker. (I used a loaf a pan inside my 6-Quart oval slow cooker.)
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Source : allrecipes.Com