- 1 lb peeled and deveined jumbo shrimp
- 1 tbsp mild jerk seasoning (such as Walkerswood)
- 1/2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 scotch bonet pepper, seeded and diced (I only use 1/4)
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- chopped scallions or cilantro, for garnish
Season shrimp in a bowl with jerk seasoning. Heat a large skillet on medium low, add the butter or oil and chopped vegetables, cook until soft 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the shrimp, increase heat to medium and cook 3 minutes, add the coconut milk, cover and simmer until the shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes. Garnish with cilantro or scallions and serve.