Yield: 8 servings (1 1/2 cups per serving = 4 Freestyle points)
- 6 oz. Italian ground sausage (I used Johnsonville brand)
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 4 oz. mini farfalle noodles
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Turn the Instant Pot setting to Sautee and cook the sausage. Drain the grease.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, water, noodles and all of the seasonings.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Cook on manual high pressure for 3 minutes. Once the timer beeps, allow the pressure to release for 5 minutes, then move the valve to unseal to let the rest of the pressure release.
- Open the lid and stir.