- 1 Pillsbury Pie Crust
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon water
- OPTIONAL: low fat vanilla ice cream or fat free whipped cream. You will need to calculate any additional points for this.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together apples, brown sugar, Splenda, cinnamon and lemon juice. Cook in a saucepan over medium heat for about 4 minutes
- Mix together cornstarch and water. Pour over the apples and cook for 3 additional minutes.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Unroll the pre-made crust. Using a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut out 27 circles.
- Put the pie crust into the muffin tin. Then fill each crust with the apple mixture.
- Bake 16-19 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE