- 1 pouch of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix OR 1 pre-made pie crust if you want totally ‘No Bake”
- 3/4 + 1 C powder sugar
- 2 8oz boxes of cream cheese, softened
- 2 C heavy whipping cream + 1 C for the topping
- 1 3 oz box of orange flavored jello
- 1 C boiling water
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/4 tsp + 1/2 tsp for the topping of vanilla extract
- 1 disposable piping bag with star tip
IF DOING THE COOKIE CRUST Preheat oven to 350F. & spray the inside of an 8-inch springform cheesecake pan with baking spray, then follow the directions on the cookie mix until you have the cookie batter
- Take the batter and press it down into the prepared pan as you would a regular crust, then bake for roughly 10-12 minutes until the cookie crust is lightly browned.
- remove and set aside.
IF USING A PRE_MADE CRUST BEGIN HERE
- Open Next Button Bellow for Full Recipe…