Crispy baked parmesan wedges coated in a flavorful parmesan garlic spice blend and served with blue cheese ranch dipping sauce.
Recipe makes 4 large servings
1 serving = 6 WW points+
= 8 WW smartpts
- 2 lbs potatoes (I used russet)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Greek Yogurt Dressing Mix
1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. Sprinkle sugar & salt over them & then cover with cold water & let sit for 15 minutes. This makes them extra crunchy.
- Drain the potatoes & return to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes & stir to coat.
- Sprinkle ranch mix over potatoes & stir to coat. Pour onto a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 30-45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes.
Serve with ketchup or enjoy on their own…. they may even be good dipped in ranch dressing!