4sp or 4pp per 4oz serving
- 1lb raw pork tenderloin
- ¼ cup light cream cheese, softened
- 2 slices low point bacon (I used Market pantry center cut from Target, 2 slices is 1sp)
- 1 glove of garlic, diced
- 1 tsp natural herb seasoning (or similar)
- Juice from ½ lemon
- ½ tsp rosemary
- ½ tsp sage
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp natural herb seasoning
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Cook your bacon slices and drain, chop up into small piece.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl mix your cream cheese, bacon pieces, garlic and 1 tsp herb seasonings.
- Using a sharp knife cut open your pork tenderloin.
- Spread your cream cheese mixture into the middle of the pork, close your tenderloin and seal with either toothpicks or meat rope.
- Use a brush and brush on your fresh lemon juice. In a small bag mix your rosemary, sage, oregano and herb seasonings, add in a dash of salt & pepper. Shake up and sprinkle over your pork loin covering as much as you can.
- Spray a piece of foil with some cooking spray and lay tenderloin in foil, wrap so pork is sealed in foil. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for approx 40 minutes. Cut into 1oz pieces. Serves 4-4oz servings
- Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 172…Fat 5.5g..Saturated fat 2.7g…Carbs 1g…Fiber 0g…Sugars 1g…Protein 26g