Yield: 1 serving (5 Freestyle points)
- Miller cheddar chicken sausage, 1 link
- 2/3 cup Ore Ida diced hash browns
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay out a large piece of aluminum foil. Spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- To the foil add the potatoes, onions and cabbage. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cut the sausage into 1/2 inch pieces. Place it onto the cabbage.
- Seal the foil and place into the oven for 25 minutes.