PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME18 minutes
TOTAL TIME28 minutes
- 1 (15 oz.) can pure pumpkin
- 1 package of sugar free Pillsbury deluxe cinnamon swirl muffin mix
- 1 tsp Dak’s pumpkin spice or any pumpkin spice.
- 1/2 cup water (additional 2 Tbsp if batter is too thick and needs to be thinned out)
- 4 Tbsp sugar free Pillsbury vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing combine all ingredients. Using a hand whisk, whisk together all ingredients until well combined and smooth.
- If the batter is too thick add 2 more Tbsp of water to thin it out.
- Using two 12 muffin tins, line 20 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- Pour batter evenly into liners.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes or until fork comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, melt sugar free frosting in a microwaveable bowl for 30 seconds.
- Dip the tops of each cupcake into melted frosting.
- Add sprinkles.
Servings: Makes 20 regular size cupcakes / 3 Freestyle smart points each.