Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1 bowl | Calories: 450 | Total Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 587mg | Carbohydrates: 52g | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 8g | Protein: 20g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 7
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (make sure it’s hot!)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dark balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in 1/2
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can no salt added chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 avocado, pit removed, peeled, sliced into strips
- 2 large eggs, poach (Need to know how to poach and egg, check out our post How to Make Perfect Poached Eggs )
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the quinoa, olive oil, vinegar, salt, tomatoes, and chickpeas. Toss just to combine all ingredients together. Separate the mixture between two serving bowls.
- Place half of the avocado on top of the quinoa in each bowl, and place a poached egg to the side of the avocado on each bowl. Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy!