- 1 ½ pounds multi-color baby potatoes
- Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup olive oil mayonnaise (or light mayonnaise)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 dill pickle spear, finely chopped
- 1 medium celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 small green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Boil for 10-15 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, 1 teaspoon dill, pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, set aside half. Peel the other half by gently pinching the skin and pulling it away. Place peeled potatoes in a medium bowl and mash with a potato masher. Dice the remaining potatoes into 1-inch cubes and add to the bowl with the mashed potatoes.
- Add pickle, celery, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and all but 1 tablespoon of the green onion. Add the yogurt mixture and pickle juice to the potatoes and toss gently to evenly coat. Garnish with remaining dill and green onion.
Yield: 5 Servings, Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 5
- Points +: 5
- Calories: 178 calories
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 373mg
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 4g