Recipe type: Dessert
9sp or 6pp per serving
- 1 ready made graham crust
- 6 oz softened light cream cheese
- ¼ cup light peanut butter (I use Kraft)
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fat free cool whip
- 2 Tbsp mini reese’s pieces
- Cream together your cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in your cool whip and mix well until nice and creamy.
- Use a spatula and spoon into your ready made crust.
- Top with mini reese pieces and refrigerate for at least 1.5 hours (store in fridge)
- Cut into 8 servings
- Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 228…Fat 9.9g..Saturated fat 4.3g…Carbs 28.2g…Fiber 0.8g…Sugars 14.2g..Protein 4.9g..
- *Note, can substitute PB2 in wet form and it will bring points down slightly.