Yield: 6 servings – 2 Freestyle points per serving
- 6 slices corned beef (I used Boar’s Head – each slice was 1 oz. or slightly under)
- 3 slices ultra thin Swiss cheese, each cut in half
- 12 tablespoons shredded sauerkraut
- 3 tablespoons fat free Thousand Island dressing
[irp posts=”18146″ name=”Cinnamon Rolls weight watchers SmartPoints: 6″]
- Lay out one piece of corned beef. Put 1/2 tablespoon of Thousand Island dressing in the center, then add 2 tablespoons sauerkraut.
- Roll up the corned beef and top with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet. Repeat until you have 6 Reuben roll-ups.
- Place under the broiler in the oven until the cheese is melted, approximately 4-6 minutes.