Recipe type: Dinner
Here’s the taste of fall in a meal. Pair this Roast Pork Loin with a side of Baked Apples. Yum! This serves at least 6 at a mere Freestyle Points per serving. Enjoy!
- 3 Pound Boneless Pork Loin Roast or Tenderloin
- Salt/Pepper to Taste
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Rosemary
- Pinch of Dried Thyme
- ½ Cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- 1.5 Tablespoons Each of Soy Sauce & Cider Vinegar
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- In a small pan stir together maple syrup, mustard, soy and vinegar. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring until it thickens and reduces to about ⅔ cup. This takes about 5 minutes.
- Put pork roast in a baking pan that has been sprayed with Vegetable Cooking Spray. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle on Rosemary & Thyme.
- Pour thickened glaze over roast.
- Put in a preheated 350 degree oven to roast. Every 20 minutes, brush the pork with the glaze. Roast the pork until a thermometer reads 145 degrees when stuck in the middle of the roast. This takes about 75 minutes.
- When pork is done, take it out of a pan and cover with foil before slicing. (About 10 minutes).
- While pork is resting, pour remaning glaze into saucepan and add a few tablespoons of water to it. Reheat over low heat and serve with pork on the side (if desired).
- This makes 6 Servings at 7 Freestyle Points each. Enjoy!