|4 servings||5 minutes|
- 1 lb salmon skinless, cut into cubes
- 1 large leek thinly sliced
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 15 oz can reduced fat coconut milk
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger root minced/grated
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 6 oz bag fresh greens (I used a spinach, kale, and chard mix)
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium high heat. Add in leeks, garlic, and ginger, and sauce for about 3-4 minutes.
Stir in the coconut milk, soy sauce, curry powder and salt and pepper. Mix well, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, and add in the salmon and greens. Simmer until the salmon is cooked all the way through and the greens are wilted, about 5-7 minutes.
Stir in fresh lime juice, and serve over rice, quinoa, or riced cauliflower if desired.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is about 1 cup
Each serving = 9 Smart Points
PER SERVING: 275 calories; 18g fat; 11g saturated fat; 4.5g carbohydrates; 0g fiber; 1g sugar; 24g protein