6 Freestyle Points 137 calories
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp whipped butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, unpacked
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 frozen pie crust sheet, Pillsbury (thawed to room temperature)*
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly dust a large cutting board or flat surface with flour. Roll out a room temperature pie crust sheet, so that it becomes thin enough to cut off about 30%, so that your final crust is 5 oz.
- Place into a 9-inch pie dish, cutting off excess dough.
- Place pumpkin puree in a large bowl. Add butter, and mix well.
- Using an electric mixer, mix in brown sugar, milk, eggs, egg whites, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until mixture is smooth.
- Pour filling into unbaked pie crust. Bake about 70 to 75 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cut into 10 slices and serve with whipped coconut cream or whipped cream if desired.
*calculated with 5 oz crust.
*canned pumpkin is thicker than homemade, if you make pumpkin puree from scratch and doesn’t seem thick, you could drain it in a colander with paper towels a few hours to soak any excess moisture.
Yield: 10 Servings, Serving Size: 1 slice
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 6
- Points +: 4
- Calories: 137 calories
- Total Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 23.5mg
- Sodium: 114mg
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sugar: 16.5g
- Protein: 3g