- 2 tbsp light butter spread (I used Smart Balance Light)
- 4 cups or 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- cooking spray
- Spray a 9×12-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat a large saucepan on low heat.
- Melt butter spread being sure to coat the bottom of the pot to prevent sticking.
- Add marshmallows and melt on low flame.
- Stir until completely melted, then remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies to the melted marshmallows, and stir until completely combined (this is the hardest part, do this quick before the marshmallows cool).
- Press into the buttered pan with wax paper and cut them into 16 pieces.
Yield: 16 servings, Serving Size: 1 piece
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 3
- Points +: 2
- Calories: 84.4 calories
- Total Fat: 0.7g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: mg
- Carbohydrates: 18.9g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: g
- Protein: 0.8g