To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato puree
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup with beef stock
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 bag (28 ounces) frozen O’Brien potatoes with onions and peppers, thawed
- 4 medium carrots, diced (2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon salt
1 Cook beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
2 Mix tomato puree and mushroom soup in medium bowl. Stir in onion soup and water.
3 Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Reserve 1 cup of the potatoes. Gently mix beef, remaining potatoes, carrots, salt and soup mixture in cooker. Sprinkle with reserved 1 cup potatoes.
4 Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until vegetables are tender. Hash will hold on low heat setting up to 2 hours.