- 6 wonton wrappers
- 2 Tbsp marshmallow fluff (lightly melted in microwave)
- 1 square of dark chocolate, melted (I use Lindt 70%, 10g square)
- ½ Tbsp crushed graham cracker
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a baking sheet.
- Lay your wonton wrappers on sheet and spray wrappers with cooking spray, feel free to make more and just up ingredients.
- Bake wontons in oven for 6-8 minutes, checking often, you want them a light golden color, I always turn my baking sheet around half way to prevent the back wontons from burning.
- When there is a minute left on oven time melt your chocolate in the microwave, I do 35 second intervals turning each time until melted. Then melt your fluff, usually 25 seconds will do the trick, it will rise and make for easier spreading.
- Spread fluff onto wontons as soon as they come out of oven, don’t melt your fluff until you have the wontons ready to cover.
- Sprinkle your graham crumbs and then drizzle your chocolate, voila, a yummy crispy chocolate treat 1 sp or 1pp each.