Recipe type: Side Dish
This is a delicious side dish that serves at least 4 people. Also, to make it a complete meal, add in some cooked chicken or turkey. Also the entire recipe is 0 Freestyle Points. Enjoy!
- 1 Cup of Frozen Sweet Corn, Thawed
- Can Each of Black Beans or Pinto Beans + Rotel Tomatoes with Diced Chilies
- 1 Each Red Onion (Chopped Small) & Medium Jalapeno Pepper (Seeded and Minced)
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- Salt/Pepper to Taste
- Hot Sauce, Optional
- 3 Green Onions, Sliced
- 2 Bags of Cauliflower Rice, Cooked
- In a large saute pan that has been sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion and jalapeno pepper until onion is translucent. Add a few tablespoons of water if vegetable begin to stick.
- In the meantime, cook cauliflower rice until done. Drain if needed and keep warm.
- Add tomatoes, corn and beans to saute pan. Stir to combine. Add hot sauce if using along with salt/pepper. Keep stirring until heated throughout.
- Add in cauliflower rice and stir to combine until warmed through. Add in sliced green onions and serve.
- This makes 4-6 servings at 0 Freestyle Points each. Enjoy!