- 2 cups homemade marinara sauce, plus more for serving
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles, wheat or gluten-free
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed well
- 15 oz part skim ricotta cheese (I like Polly-o)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- 9 tbsp (about 3 oz) part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, then drain.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper in a medium bowl and mix.
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry. Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Ladle remaining sauce over the noodles and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts. Makes 9 rolls.
- To serve, ladle a little sauce on the plate and top with lasagna roll.
Yield: 9 rolls, Serving Size: 1 roll
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 6
- Points +: 6
- Calories: 253 calories
- Total Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Sodium: 285mg
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 14.5g