- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups turkey stock
- 4 cups fat free milk
- 2 large celery stalks, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 8 oz sliced cremini mushrooms
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 8 oz frozen peas and carrots
- 1 tsp Turkey Better n Boullion (or more to taste)
- 2 medium (12 oz total) potatoes, peeled and cubed small
- 16 oz cooked turkey breast, diced small or shredded
- Create a slurry by combining 1/2 cup of the cold broth with flour in a medium bowl and whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- Pour remaining broth and milk into a large pot and slowly bring to a boil.
- Add celery, onion, mushrooms, parsley, fresh pepper, frozen vegetables, boullion and return to a boil. Partially cover and simmer on low until vegetables are soft, about 20 minutes.
- Remove lid, add potatoes and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add turkey, and slowly whisk in slurry, stirring well as you add. Cook another 2-3 minutes, until soup thickens, adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Yield: 8 servings, Serving Size: 1 and 1/3 cups
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 3
- Points +: 7
- Calories: 192 calories
- Total Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: mg
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 8.5g
- Protein: 18g