- 6 cups broccoli florets, washed and dried
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Combine broccoli, raisins, onion, and walnuts together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, yogurt, vinegar, and sugar.
- Toss broccoli mixture with dressing until everything is evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Gluten free, Raw
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 1 cup
Each serving = 9 Smart Points/7 Points +
PER SERVING: 242 calories; 11g fat; 1.3g saturated fat; 36g carbohydrates; 19.8g sugar; 8g protein; 4.4g fiber