Calories: 58 kcal
- 2 large ripe Hass avocado, halved and pitted
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stemmed, seeded, and finely minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice, or more to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Scoop the avocado pulp into a small bowl.
Coarsely mash with a fork.
Add the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice and salt and pepper.
Stir gently until well mixed.
Serve at once or press a piece of plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the guacamole to prevent it from browning. Serve within 2 hours.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: *2
Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints: *5
Weight Watchers Homemade Guacamole Recipe
Amount Per Serving (1 /4 cup)
Calories 58Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g8%
Total Carbohydrates 4g1%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.