COOK TIME8 hours
TOTAL TIME8 hours10 minutes
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken, raw
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can of chopped green chilies
- 2 cloves garlic,minced
- 5-8 canned jalapeno slices, diced ( I use Mezzetta® Deli-Sliced Tamed Jalapeno Peppers)
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can healthy condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek or plain yogurt
- Combine all ingredients except for sour cream into crockpot and cook for 6-8 hours on low.
- Shred chicken using a fork. It will be super tender-and easy to break up.
- Stir in the nonfat sour cream 30 minutes before it’s done cooking.
SERVINGS: MAKES 7 ( 1 1/2 CUP ) SERVINGS / 1 FREESTYLE SMARTPOINTS® PER SERVING
Top with cheese, sour cream and or any other toppings for additional points