Parents and grandparents aren’t the only ones who can have a positive effect on a child’s development. Aunts bring a special quality to their nieces and nephews’ lives by being a sort of second mother. While parents are there to teach and guide their children, and grandparents are there to love and spoil them, a child’s life will always be better with a loving, awesome aunt.
How are aunts an important part of children’s lives?
1. Aunts make great teachers. An aunt can offer a different perspective when helping children learn anything from words and numbers to difficult life lessons.
2. Aunts are great gift givers. Aunts usually like to take advantage of buying fun and quirky gifts for their nieces and nephews because spoiling them is fun!
3. Aunts are amazing listeners. When a child needs help and guidance and doesn’t feel like they can talk to their parents, an aunt is always there.
4. Aunts are unofficial psychologists. Aunts have great life advice they’re always willing to share, which helps them understand and relate to their nieces and nephews.
5. Aunts instill values. Much like a parent, aunts teach children about values and the difference between right and wrong.
6. Aunts make the best babysitters. Aunts love spending time with nieces and nephews, so they’re always willing to step up to the plate to watch their little family members. They love to laugh and play!
7. Aunts are gentle disciplinarians. Aunts are generally more relaxed about correcting misbehavior and do it without being too angry or harsh.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …