SUPER EASY SLOW COOKER BAKED POTATO
As many potatoes as you want
Salt to taste
1. Begin with washed and dried potatoes. Remove the eyes, then poke a few holes in each one with a fork — making sure to pierce all sides.
2. Next, lightly brush each potato with olive oil and sprinkle with salt as desired.
3. Wrap each potato tightly in foil and place them in the slow cooker.
4. Cook for 7 to 8 hours on low (4 to 5 hours on high) or cook until potatoes are tender.
5. Once they’re tender, all that’s left to do is serve and enjoy! Don’t be afraid to garnish them to your liking with cheese, sour cream, and bacon.
TIP: Because all slow cookers are different in quality, cook times will vary a bit depending on the number of potatoes you are using as well. We recommend using tongs to ensure all potatoes are cooking evenly. Sometimes the ones at the bottom may cook faster than the ones at the top.